St. Luke’s Hospice
Your contribution helps ensure that all patients, regardless of their ability to pay, have access to compassionate, end-of- life services. Donating to St. Luke’s Hospice helps families navigate their personal journeys with dignity, strength and hope.
“I had the best service ever!! Thanks.” — Theresa S.
Supporting Nurse-Family Partnership gives first-time moms the tools to break the cycle of poverty and build a better future for their family. Your donation is also helping to make our community stronger, safer and more economically viable.
Support Our Hospice Endowment
Our Hospice Endowment allows us to:
- Maintain the operations and physical plant at our in-patient hospice facility
- Provide bereavement services to grieving families
- Support the training and continued education of our hospice staff
- Meet the special needs of our hospice patients and families
- If you would like more information about how you can help support our Hospice Endowment Fund, View our Brochure or contact the St. Luke’s Development office at 484-526-3067.